From 4 Enoch: The Online Encyclopedia of Second Temple Judaism
Archaeology is a field of research, devoted to the study of material culture from antiquity and on its relevance for the understanding of Second Temple Judaism and Christian origins.
Pages in category "Archaeology (subject)"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- The Greek Inscriptions from the Negev (1981 Negev), book
- Adone ha-midbar: toldot ha-Nabatim u-mamlakhtam (1983 Negev), book
- Les rabbins et les premiers chrétiens: archéologie et histoire (1984 Meyers, Strange / Prignaud), book (French ed.)
- The Late Hellenistic and Early Roman Pottery of Nabatean Oboda (1986 Negev), book
- The Fabric of History: Text, Artifact, and Israel's Past (1991 Edelman), edited volume
- Personal Names in the Nabatean Realm (1991 Negev), book
- The Architecture of Oboda (1997 Negev), book