Journal for the Study of the Pseudepigrapha Supplement Series (1988-2003), book series
From 4 Enoch: The Online Encyclopedia of Second Temple Judaism
Journal for the Study of the Pseudepigrapha Supplement Series is a book series of 44 volumes published by JSOT Press between 1988 and 2003. In 2004 the series was replaced by the Library of Second Temple Studies (2004-), published by T&T Clark.
The series included volumes dealing with the study of The Old Testament Pseudepigrapha.
Books in the series
- 9. Mysteries and Revelations: Apocalyptic Studies since the Uppsala Colloquium (1991 Collins/Charlesworth), edited volume
- 28. Four Powers in Heaven: The Interpretation of Daniel 7 in the Testament of Abraham (1998 Munoa), book
- 29. Turbulent Times?: Josephus and Scholarship on Judaea in the First Century CE (1998 McLaren), book
- 31. Jewish Local Patriotism and Self-Identification in the Graeco-Roman Period (1998 Jones/Pearce), edited volume
- 34. Transmission of Biblical Texts in Qumran: The Case of the Large Isaiah Scoll 1QIsa (2001 Pulikottil), book
- 37. Do You Not Remember?: Scripture, Story and Exegesis in the Rewritten Bible of Pseudo-Philo (2001 Fisk), book
- 38. On Scrolls, Artefacts and Intellectual Property (2001 Lim / MacQueen / Carmichael), edited volume
- 45ff. See Library of Second Temple Studies