The Syriac Apocalypse of Daniel (2001 Henze), book
From 4 Enoch: The Online Encyclopedia of Second Temple Judaism
The Syriac Apocalypse of Daniel (2001) is a book by Matthias Henze.
Editions and translations
Published in Tübingen [Germany]: Mohr Siebeck, 2001.
Table of contents
- 1. The Manuscript
- 2. Apocalypses Attributed to Daniel
- 3. Date of Contribution and Authorship
- 4. Literary Analysis of the Syriac Apocalypse of Daniel
- 5. A Note on the Present Edition
- The Syriac Text
- Annotated Translation
- Facsimile of the Manuscript