(++) The Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah (1883 Edersheim), book
From 4 Enoch: The Online Encyclopedia of Second Temple Judaism
The Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah (1883) is a book by Alfred Edersheim.
Published in London: Longmans, Green, and Co., 1883. First American edition published in New York, NY: A.D.F. Randolph, 1883.
Table of contents
- Book I. The Preparation for the Gospel: The Jewish World in the Days of Christ
- Book II. From the Manger in BEthlehem to the Baptism in Jordan
- Book III. The Ascent: From the River Jordan to the Mount of Transfiguration
- Book III-continued. The Ascent: From the River Jordan to the Mount of Transfiguration
- Book IV. The Descent: From the Mount of Transfiguration into the Valley of Humiliation and Death
- Book V. The Cross and the Crown