Alfred Edersheim (1825-1889), scholar
Alfred Edersheim (1825-1889) was a Austrian-British scholar. Born Jewish and educated in Vienna, after his conversion to Christianity Alfred Edersheim moved to Great Britain where he pursued an active ecclesiastical and academic career, focusing on the time of the Second Temple.
- History of the Jewish Nation after the Destruction of Jerusalem by Titus (1856 Edersheim), book
- The Temple: Its Ministry and Services, as They Were at the Time of Jesus Christ (1874 Edersheim), book
- Sketches of Jewish Social Life in the Days of Christ (1876 Edersheim), book
- The Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah (1883 Edersheim), book
- Wikipedia.en -- Wkipedia.de -- Wkipedia.fr -- Wkipedia.it -- Wkipedia.es