Apocalypticism, Anti-Semitism and the Historical Jesus (2005 Kloppenborg, Marshall), edited volume
From 4 Enoch: The Online Encyclopedia of Second Temple Judaism
Proceedings of a conference held in 2003 at the University of Toronto, Canada.
Editions and translations
Published in London [England]: T&T Clark, 2005.
Table of contents
- As one unknown, without a name? Co-opting the apocalyptic Jesus / John S. Kloppenborg
- The cipher 'Judaism' in contemporary historical Jesus scholarship / William Arnal
- Compassion is to purity as fish is to bicycle, and other reflections on constructions of 'Judaism' in current work on the historical Jesus / Paula Fredriksen
- Apocalypticism and anti-Semitism: inner-group resources for inter-group conflicts / John W. Marshall
- The earth moved: Jesus, sex, and eschatology / A.-J. Levine
- The problem of apocalyptic: from polemic to apologetics / Dale C. Allison
- Theological stakes in the apocalyptic Jesus debate / Robert J. Miller
- [ Google Books]