Category:Hebrew Bible Studies--Top 1930s
- BACK to the HEBREW BIBLE STUDIES--INDEX
- BACK to the TOP 1930s--INDEX
- BACK to the MADE IN THE 1930s--INDEX
Top Hebrew Bible Studies in the 1930s provides a list of the most popular and influential works in the field appeared internationally in the 1930s (from 1930 to 1939). The list does not imply any assessment of the scholarly, artistic or intellectual value of the works. For a complete list of works on Hebrew Bible Studies in the 1930s, see Hebrew Bible Studies.
Pages in category "Hebrew Bible Studies--Top 1930s"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- A History of the Jews (1930 Sachar), book
- The Literature of the Old Testament, 2nd ed. (1933 Bewer), book
- Einleitung in das Alte Testament unter Einschluss der Apokryphen und Pseudepigraphen (1934 Eissfeldt), book
- Hebrew Origins (1936 Meek), book
- Biblia Hebraica, 3rd ed. (Hebrew Bible / 1937 Kittel, Kahle), edited volume