Category:Hebrew Bible Studies--Top 1940s
- BACK to the HEBREW BIBLE STUDIES--INDEX
- BACK to the TOP 1940s--INDEX
- BACK to the MADE IN THE 1940s--INDEX
Top Hebrew Bible Studies in the 1940s provides a list of the most popular and influential works in the field appeared internationally in the 1940s (from 1940 to 1949). The list does not imply any assessment of the scholarly, artistic or intellectual value of the works. For a complete list of works on Hebrew Bible Studies in the 1940s, see Hebrew Bible Studies.
Pages in category "Hebrew Bible Studies--Top 1940s"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- From the Stone Age to Christianity (1940 Albright), book
- Introduction to the Old Testament (1941 Pfeiffer), book
- Histoire sainte: le peuple de la Bible (Sacred History: A History of the Israelites / 1943 Daniel-Rops), book
- The Bible and the Common Reader (1944 Chase), non-fiction
- Sacred History: A History of the Israelites = Histoire sainte: le peuple de la Bible (1949 Daniel-Rops / Madge), book (English ed.)