Category:Hebrew Bible Studies--Top 1950s
- BACK to the HEBREW BIBLE STUDIES--INDEX
- BACK to the TOP 1950s--INDEX
- BACK to the MADE IN THE 1950s--INDEX
Top Hebrew Bible Studies in the 1950s provides a list of the most popular and influential works in the field appeared internationally in the 1950s (from 1950 to 1959). The list does not imply any assessment of the scholarly, artistic or intellectual value of the works. For a complete list of works on Hebrew Bible Studies in the 1950s, see Hebrew Bible Studies.
Pages in category "Hebrew Bible Studies--Top 1950s"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Hebrew Origins, 2nd ed. (1950 Meek), book
- Geschichte Israels (The History of Israel / 1950 Noth), book
- The Bible and the Common Reader, 2nd ed. (1952 Chase), non-fiction
- Ancient Judaism = Das antike Judentum (1952 Weber / Gerth, Martindale), book (English ed.)
- Ancient Israel (1954 Orlinsky), book
- The Ten Commandments (1956 DeMille), feature film
- Einleitung in das Alte Testament unter Einschluss der Apokryphen und Pseudepigraphen, 2nd ed. (1956 Eissfeldt), book
- The Scarlet Cord (1956 Slaughter), novel
- Understanding the Old Testament (1957 Anderson), book
- Geschiedenis van Israël, van Abraham tot Bar Kochba (Concise History of History, from Abraham to the Bar Cochba Rebellion / 1957 Beek), book
- The History of Israel = Geschichte Israels, 2nd ed. (1958 Noth / Godman), book (English ed.)
- Les institutions de l’Ancien Testament (Ancient Israel: Its Life and Institutions / 1958-60 Vaux), book
- A History of Israel (1959 Bright), book
- A Light to the Nations: An Introduction to the Old Testament (1959 Gottwald), book