Category:Historical Jesus Studies--Top 1910s
- BACK to the HISTORICAL JESUS STUDIES--INDEX
- BACK to the TOP 1910s--INDEX
- BACK to the MADE IN THE 1910s--INDEX
Top Historical Jesus Studies in the 1910s provides a list of the most popular and influential works in the field appeared internationally in the 1910s (or from 1910 to 1919). The list does not imply any assessment of the scholarly, artistic or intellectual value of the works. For a complete list of works on Historical Jesus Studies in the 1910s, see Historical Jesus Studies.
Pages in category "Historical Jesus Studies--Top 1910s"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
- (++) The Quest of the Historical Jesus = Von Reimarus zu Wrede (1910 @1906 Schweitzer / Montgomery, Burkitt), book (English ed.)
- The Historicity of Jesus (1912 Case), book
- (++) From the Manger to the Cross (1912 Olcott), feature film
- Life and Teachings of Jesus according to the Earliest Records (1913 Kent), book
- (++) Intolerance (1916 Griffith), feature film
- The Syrian Christ (1916 Rihbany), book
- The Jesus of History (1917 Glover), book