Category:Historical Jesus Studies--Top 1920s
- BACK to the HISTORICAL JESUS STUDIES--INDEX
- BACK to the TOP 1920s--INDEX
- BACK to the MADE IN THE 1920s--INDEX
Top Historical Jesus Studies in the 1920s provides a list of the most popular and influential works in the field appeared internationally in the 1920s (or from 1920 to 1929). The list does not imply any assessment of the scholarly, artistic or intellectual value of the works. For a complete list of works on Historical Jesus Studies in the 1920s, see Historical Jesus Studies.
Pages in category "Historical Jesus Studies--Top 1920s"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Yeshu ha-Notsri (Jesus of Nazareth / 1922 Klausner), book
- Foundations of Christianity = Der Ursprung des Christentums (1925 @1908 Kautsky / Mins), book (English ed.)
- (++) Jesus of Nazareth (1925 Klausner / Danby), book (English ed.)
- Jesus: A New Biography (1927 Case), book
- (++) The King of Kings (1927 DeMille), feature film
- The Son of Man: The Story of Jesus = Der Menschensohn: Geschichte eines Propheten (1928 Ludwig / Paul), non-fiction (English ed.)