Category:Historical Jesus Studies--Top 1940s
- BACK to the HISTORICAL JESUS STUDIES--INDEX
- BACK to the TOP 1940s--INDEX
- BACK to the MADE IN THE 1940s--INDEX
Top Historical Jesus Studies in the 1940s provides a list of the most popular and influential works in the field appeared internationally in the 1940s (or from 1940 to 1949). The list does not imply any assessment of the scholarly, artistic or intellectual value of the works. For a complete list of works on Historical Jesus Studies in the 1940s, see Historical Jesus Studies.
Pages in category "Historical Jesus Studies--Top 1940s"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Vita di Gesù Cristo (1941 Ricciotti), book
- The Man Born to Be King (1941 Sayers), play
- Contemporary Thinking about Jesus: An Anthology (1944 Kepler), edited volume
- The Life of Christ = Vita di Gesù Cristo (1947 Ricciotti / Zizzamia), book (English ed.)
- Unbekannte Jesusworte (Unknown Sayings of Jesus / 1948 Jeremias), book
- (+) Jesus = Jesus (1949 Dibelius / Hedrick, Grant), book (English ed.)
- (+) The Man from Nazareth as His Contemporaries Saw Him (1949 Fosdick), non-fiction
- (+) The Greatest Story Ever Told (1949 Ousler), novel