Category:Historical Jesus Studies--Top 2010s
- BACK to the HISTORICAL JESUS STUDIES--INDEX
- BACK to the TOP 2010s--INDEX
- BACK to the MADE IN THE 2010s--INDEX
Top Historical Jesus Studies in the 2010s provides a list of the most popular and influential works in the field appeared internationally in the 2010s (or from 2010 to 2019). The list does not imply any assessment of the scholarly, artistic or intellectual value of the works. For a complete list of works on Historical Jesus Studies in the 2010s, see Historical Jesus Studies.
Pages in category "Historical Jesus Studies--Top 2010s"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- (+) Muhammad and Jesus: A Comparison of the Prophets and Their Teachings (1996 Phipps), book
- Constructing Jesus: Memory, Imagination, and History (2010 Allison), book
- Jesus: A Biography from a Believer (2010 Johnson), non-fiction
- (+) The Good Man Jesus and the Scoundrel Christ (2010 Pullman), novel
- (+) Jesus and Muhammad: Parallel Tracks, Parallel Lives (2011 Peters), book
- Jesus of Nazareth: 2. From the Entrance into Jerusalem to the Resurrection (2011 Ratzinger / Whitmore), non-fiction (English ed.)
- Jesus von Nazareth: 2. Vom Einzug in Jerusalem bis zur Auferstehung (2011 Ratzinger), non-fiction
- Simply Jesus: Who He Was, What He Did, Why It Matters (2011 Wright), book
- The Jewish Gospels: The Story of the Jewish Christ (2012 Boyarin), book
- Did Jesus Exist?: The Historical Argument for Jesus of Nazareth (2012 Ehrman), book
- (++) Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth (2013 Aslan), book
- (++) How Jesus Became God: The Exaltation of a Jewish Preacher from Galilee (2014 Ehrman), book
- The Last Days of Jesus: His Life and Times (2014 O'Reilly), book
- Jesus before the Gospels: How the Earliest Christians Remembered, Changed, and Invented Their Stories of the Savior (2016 Ehrman), book