List of scholarly and fictional works in Norwegian (in chronological order).
Norwegian is a North Germanic language spoken primarily in Norway, where it is the official language.
There are two official forms of written Norwegian--Bokmål (or Old Norwegian) and Nynorsk (or New Norwegian). Historically, Bokmål is a Norwegianised variety of Danish, while Nynorsk is a language form based on Norwegian dialects and puristic opposition to Danish. Although all governmental agencies are required to support both written languages, more than 90% of publications in Norway are in Bokmål.
Pages in category "Norwegian language"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Stjórn (1862 Unger), book
- Fra Profeterne til Jesus Kristus (1919 Michelet), book
- Apostelbrevene i det Nye Testamente (1926 Schjøtt), book
- Håndbok for bibellesere et realleksikon (1942 Jansen), book
- Han som kommer (He That Cometh / 1951 Mowinckel), book
- Paulus = Paulus (Paul / 1977 Bornkamm / Rønnow), book (Norwegian ed.)