List of scholarly and fictional works in Welsh (in chronological order).
Welsh is a Celtic languages spoken natively throughout Wales and some nearby parts of England, and as a language of immigration, in some areas of the Chubut Province, Argentina.
Pages in category "Welsh language"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Testament Newydd ein Arglwydd Iesu Christ (1567 Salesbury), book
- Y Beibl Cyssegr-Ian (Welsh Bible / 1588 Morgan), book
- Y Bibl Cyssegr-lan, 2nd ed. (Welsh Bible / 1620 Parry, Davies / @1588 Morgan), book
- Yr Ogof (1945 Hughes), novel
- Y Testament Newydd (New Welsh Bible, New Testament / 1975 British and Foreign Bible Society), book
- Y Beibl Cymraeg Newydd, yn cynnwys yr Apocryffa (The New Welsh Bible, including the Apocrypha / 1988 British and Foreign Bible Society), book